- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Design - UCLA
- Interior and Environmental Design Certificate - UCLA
- ASID American Society of Interior Designers
- CCIDC California Council of Interior Design Certification
Media Exposure & Design Recognition
- Pasadena Showcase 2010 - "Linen Room" & "Sewing Room" were featured in the Daily News, THE Magazine, Traditional Home Magazine,
and San Gabriel Valley Daily News.
- 2009 Luxury Mansion in Bel Air
- 2008 Serrano Luxury Condominium was published on New Star Magazine.
- Ammie Kim was named one of the Great Women of the 21st Century (2nd edition) by American Biographical Institute for her achievements in design and social services.
- Ammie designed "The Dining Room" for Beverly Hills Garden and Design Showcase 2005 where Tiffany and Company sponsored her with their new dinnerware collection.
- LA Times featured Ammie's Article on "Take My Advice" on October 20th 2005 in their Home section.
- In recent years, "Mr. Coffee," a coffee shop located in Downtown Los Angeles, was featured on the popular TV series, "Sex and the City."
- Design House 2004 "Renaissance Suite" was shown on ABC's "Beautiful Homes & Great Estates."
- HGTV (Home & Garden Television) 2003, invited Ammie Kim to re-design a dining room for their nationally televised show, "Designer's Challenge."
- Design House 2002 "Home Theater," designed by Ammie was a success, and was shown on CBS's "Entertainment Tonight," and featured in Daily News.
- Baron's International Magazine 2001 Edition of "Who's Who in Interior Design," recognized Ammie Kim Interior Design as an up-and-coming Design Company.
- In 1998 Ammie designed a custom home, in Hancock Park, which was seen on the hit show, "Beverly Hills 90210."